Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My better half. Hot!

Wassup peeps!
Nicholas here, once again. since my dearest sister said not to be so vulgar.
I'll try not to be! Just this once, I'll try to make her happy.

Dearest sister, if you're reading my blog,
you better have a smile plastered on that face of yours!
Bloody Nonsensical girl!
*(I'm referring to Naddy, not you Cher. but i bet you don't read my blog. to call you my sister! nonsense! )*

Anyways, back to my topic!
my better half, my girl friend!
Awesomeness!!!
guess who she is....

C'mon, She's hot, she's blonde, She can Shake!!!
still can't figure it out?
aww, ya'll are damn dumb!
joking bout that, ya'll aren't dumb!
But Stupid!
LOL!


Hotness! She's damn Gorgeous!
we'll be the perfect couple!



Awesomeness!!!!!




Here's the Waka Waka song!!!
it's been stuck in my head for ages!!!
LOL!

I love her, and She loves me!
Awww, so sweet!!!

Ciao peepos!

No comments: