Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friendship?

Seriously, i don't even know why i try. Isn't friendship suppose to be something that people cherish? What has this gone to? lemme answer that, NOTHING!

Yes, i said it, nothing...

There are 2 person in my life who i find both important and would cherish the relationship i have with them. what i realise is that i would always be the one taking the initiative, the one inviting the other party out, the one that try to keep the fire burning bright! now i dont know, it's like gone to waste.

One would always forget, the other would always cancel! Just can't do this anymore, how i wish i can just enter NS now. at least i'll get to see my platoon mates everyday. Go through thick and thin together. And you know what, i guess, i reckon you cant "Paitau" on each other in camp! You guys tell me reasons, Which i really want to believe but it's so difficult cause i keep thinking its just fabricated reasons! You're my friends, but i dont know why do it all the time!

People say, choose your friends wisely, well i did. And i think, im not that Wise huh?!

such a DUMBFUCK i am!

I might as well just give up, stop trying to keep the flame going on!

I just feel so shitty now, the feeling of just leaving the 2 person who i really cherish! I Love them to loads, i really do. The reason why??? I feel so comfortable with them, feel like ive got nothing to worry bout. Someone who i can Confide to, someone who i can tell my secrets to.

It's all Useless, Worthless!

I'll miss you guys?????

No comments: